E-ACT Parkwood Academy
Longley Avenue West
Tel 0114 231 0221
All queries in the first instance should be directed to Arthur Annabel, PA to the Headteacher.
- Headteacher Gemma Cottingham Gemma.email@example.com
- Ambassador chair Safiya Saeed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of the board of Trustees Lord Jim Knight email@example.com
- Senior Director of Learning for Inclusion, SENCO & DSL – Sarah Husband firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Director – Marcus Shepherd
Visitors to the academy
If you are visiting the academy, it is essential that you report to reception so that you can be signed in and accompanied by academy staff should you need to visit another part of the building. Please be aware that all mobile phones are banned in the academy.
The main reception and visitors’ car park are both located on Longley Avenue West.
E-ACT head office
Registered Office – The Orangery
28 Headlands Kettering,
Northamptonshire NN15 7HP
Requests for copies
Should you require any section of this website in print, please contact us by completing the form below: